Sunbreeze Retractable 6 Clothesline
Let’s say that like many Australians, you are very much aware of the benefits of line drying, and love the natural, fresh, crisp smell of sun-dried clothes.
Except, also like many Australians, you don’t have enough square footage for a fixed rotary hoist or even a folding rotary hoist, and you simply cannot rely on a fold down clothesline to accommodate your big laundry loads in just one go.
Should you give up your hopes of getting perfectly dried clothes that look better, smell fresher, and last longer – settling to the harsh and expensive tumble drying every time?
Because thanks to the 39 metres overall line space of the Sunbreeze Retractable 6 Clothesline, you can finish your washing time more swiftly and more efficiently without the high installation requirement and certainly, without the high energy cost.
This cost-effective substitute to the Austral Retractaway 50 Clothesline also fits king sized sheets without sagging or scrunching!
- Select a proper location for mounting your Sunbreeze Retractable Clothesline.
- Ensure that there is just a maximum span of 5/8 metres between mounting surfaces for the Sunbreeze Retractable 4/6 Clothesline.
- Allot a minimum of 0.5 metres clearance on either side of the unit for utmost convenience of primary user as well as faster drying time of the clothes.
- For ease of use, do not install the unit beyond 200mm of the primary user’s height.
- Consider 100mm height clearance if aiming for easier accessibility.
What you get:
- 1 x Retractable Clothesline
- 1 x Receiving Bracket
- 1 x Instruction sheet
Our Product Guarantee
Enjoy a full refund within a 100-day period when you return any clothesline product you’re not satisfied with. Your two-thumbs up approval is all we want when you do business with us.
||5 or More People
|Total Line Space
|Maximum Line Extension
||0.825 width x 0.128 height x 0.156 depth
|Number of Lines
|Minimum Line Extension