Hills Heritage Rotary Hoist 7-Line
Want to live that classic Australian dream?
Choose the Hills Heritage Rotary Hoist 7-Line as your main clothesline solution.
Perfect for your big backyard or courtyard, this fixed-place clothesline unit with non-folding arms and with original Hills Hoist design can accommodate the regular to high drying requirements of 4 to 6 persons – from regular clothing items to bulky seasonal garments and king sized sheets.
With a head diameter of 4.5 metres plus 7 galvanised steel lines with 3.50 outside line length and with 0.43m line spacing, this is your heavy-duty, multiple-load, all-weather drying unit that won’t let you down!
Iconic Design, Premium Quality, and Ubiquitous Functionality
Not wanting to see his wife struggle with her clothes drying task in their back yard, Leonard Hill who in 1945 just came back from his service during the Second World War, designed a device that would soon become the world famous clothesline brand we know today.
Care and Maintenance for your Hills Heritage Rotary Hoist 7-Line
- Always check for any early signs of wear-and-tear to apply necessary repair or replacement.
- Regularly wipe the lines with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Never use oil or any type of lubricant to clean the unit.
- Apply a high quality car polish or wax at least twice a year to extend the coating integrity of the metal components.
What you get:
- 1 x Fixed Rotary Clothesline
- 1 x Accessory Pack
- 1 x Clothesline Wire Pack
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Optionals to purchase: Waterproof Cover
Happy Customer is Our Only Goal
Whenever you’re not satisfied with the product or service you get from us, you are entitled to a full refund within a 100-day period – because your vote of confidence is what matters most during your purchase process.
||4 - 6 People
|Total Line Space
|Outside Line Length
|Diameter of Head
|Will Fit King Size Sheets?
|Number of Lines
||Heavy Duty Plastic Construction