Clothesline Installation and Removal of Old Clothesline
Clothesline installation – or even its removal – isn’t rocket science. With the right understanding of the product installation instruction and removal guide, you can dis-assemble the old unit and assemble the new unit in no time at all.
But if you don’t have enough time or proper skills, you can call on professional clothesline installers to finish the job properly!
Recommended Installation Areas
Clothesline units, whether ground mounted, wall mounted, post mounted, or ceiling mounted can be drilled or attached into or onto most surfaces commonly found inside or outside most types of residential homes today.
- Grass or soil areas in backyards, courtyards, or gardens
- Concrete slabs , pavers, and tiles
- Concrete walls and brick walls
Professional Advice on Installation Issues
- If the only available installation surface is on a fence made from timber, colorbond, or weatherboard, clothesline installers can offer an alternative mounting installation to ensure the stability and integrity of the unit.
- If the unit needs to be installed on a rock or if there is a need for striking or breaking a rock during the digging process, clothesline installers shall use a jackhammer to ensure a swift and thorough process.
- If the unit can only be installed into solid rock formations, decks, paving, or concrete pads, a core drilling service will be involved in the installation process.
Removal of Old or Existing Clothesline Unit
Here’s the breakdown of the entire process:
- Cutting off at the very ground level
- Complete dismantling of the unit for proper disposal
- Removal of the unit from your property to a designated bin
Note: Clothesline installers will not include digging and removal of old or existing concrete in the ground.
About the Installation Service
Standard Installation: $155.00 (flat rate)
Core Drilling:+$100.00 (per hole)
Hole Diameter (for Core Drilling):125mm to 250mm only
Cover Installation:additional charges
Removal of Line:$60.00